I found it!!!

My "comprehensive" Pandora Entertainment mode walk-through. I was digging through some unpacked boxes and found it! Get this: there are 1500 points available, according to the game itself. However, note the following figures.
Mission Street I & II, Lombard Street I: 1531 points

Lombard Street II and Blvd. I: 1526 points

Blvd II, III, IV: 1486 points

Now, I came across something interesting in the strategy guide. I will test it out and let you know if it results in more points. In the meantime, I'm still in 7th heaven - only more so!
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I'm happy for ya Jim! :D Keep us posted!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
And there are things not in the strategy guide, like some thing about gus leach when you're on one of the paths (path c?) and you get the brown paper envelope or something. I can't remember. I never saw what happened sadly.
David
Demonlawyer wrote:And there are things not in the strategy guide, like some thing about gus leach when you're on one of the paths (path c?) and you get the brown paper envelope or something. I can't remember. I never saw what happened sadly.
Yeah I remember that... I accidentally got it one time. If you do some things in a certain order, after you save Emily from the BAK Gus leaves you a vidphone message thanking you for all your help and that they are moving out of town until the whole thing blows over. I was totally stoked when I got it, but have never been able to get it again sadly... until now.

-Cub. =o)
I think I remember that Vidphone message as well...

I do remember getting over 1,500 points before, so what Jim says the walkthrough says is possible...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Not only possible, but I got 5 extra points tonight. How? After placing the pot of fuel on the stove in Roswell, remove the pot and turn off the burner; 5 points! Crazy but true. So, on Mission Street I you can get a maximum (I hope) of 1536 points. Not bad, eh?
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Jim the old guy wrote:Not only possible, but I got 5 extra points tonight. How? After placing the pot of fuel on the stove in Roswell, remove the pot and turn off the burner; 5 points! Crazy but true. So, on Mission Street I you can get a maximum (I hope) of 1536 points. Not bad, eh?
I always did that anyway, seeing as the alien was attracted to energy or heat I was paranoid it would find me if I left it on!

-Cub. =o)
Yeah I knew about turning off the stove. Guess its not good to have the place burn up. Go here for the killer Pandora scoresheet I worked on for Game Player's mode for more ideas.

http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/la ... esheet.zip

Never ask Clint about the Yucatec Language first, offer the letter to him first for more points. Also the acetylene torch is picky in the order you combine it. You'll want combine the Oxygen tanks and the Acetylene tanks with the hoses first before you do anything else. I think my most recent discovery is that you still get points for traveling to the Fuschia Flamingo alley on Day 4 in Path C even though Mac has the brown paper wrapper then.

Of course if you want the highest amount of points use the negative point exploit I discovered. Keep offering someone cash because there is a bottom to the negative points you can have. What happens after you lose a point after you hit the bottom? You get the highest positive score possible!
Cubase wrote:
Jim the old guy wrote:Not only possible, but I got 5 extra points tonight. How? After placing the pot of fuel on the stove in Roswell, remove the pot and turn off the burner; 5 points! Crazy but true. So, on Mission Street I you can get a maximum (I hope) of 1536 points. Not bad, eh?
I always did that anyway, seeing as the alien was attracted to energy or heat I was paranoid it would find me if I left it on!

-Cub. =o)
Yeah I always did that too, not for the same reason though... I usually did it for safety reasons, I was always told never to leave a stove on, unattended... Don't know why it carried over into a Video Game, but hey... lol
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Bafitis wrote:
Yeah I always did that too, not for the same reason though... I usually did it for safety reasons, I was always told never to leave a stove on, unattended... Don't know why it carried over into a Video Game, but hey... lol
Lol! I am exactly the same way... every time I would rifle through drawers and open door, I would always make sure I closed them and left everything neat and tidy. Upbringing I guess.

-Cub. =o)
Kind of Weird how that kind of stuff flows over into a game where nothing "Really" matters... I mean sure we get a couple of extra points for turning it off, but at the same time if we left it on, it's not like the place will catch fire and burn down...
This is the kind of stuff that keep us separated from the animals I guess...

Bafitis wrote:This is the kind of stuff that keep us separated from the animals I guess...
Because animals are sloppy adventure gamers? :wink:
marinedalek wrote:
Bafitis wrote:This is the kind of stuff that keep us separated from the animals I guess...
Because animals are sloppy adventure gamers? :wink:
Well that and we can Use A Trackball Mouse... 8)