Great deal on Aaron's UAKM book....

if you're down under.... 8(

enjoy guys

http://www.oztion.com.au/buy/auction.as ... d=10689979
$20.00 not bad includes postage, looks like it hasn't been used
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
plumgas wrote:$20.00 not bad includes postage, looks like it hasn't been used
They didn't show the Spine of the book in the picture, that's where you can usually tell a book as been read... Most paperbacks will get 2 or 3 creases in them on the first read...

If you look at the middle picture, to me it looks like it could possibly have tape on it, up on the right top corner... Could also just be the glare of the light... Still 20 bucks anyway you slice it is a deal for that book...

The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Def been read, scuff marks and a creased spine mark on the front cover. No mind, but good nick all the same.

-Cub. =o)
I've always been curious as to how Aaron portrays Tex in the novels given all of the alternatives we're given in the games when it comes to selecting his responses. This point alone would make the Pandora novel an intriguing read.
Joel wrote:I've always been curious as to how Aaron portrays Tex in the novels given all of the alternatives we're given in the games when it comes to selecting his responses. This point alone would make the Pandora novel an intriguing read.
Indeed it is... in fact I am reading it again right now.

As for UAKM Novel... I really enjoyed it because 80% of it is totally different to the game!

-Cub. =o)
I mainly looked at the pages, now looking at the screen shot I can see a crease on the left hand side of the spine. I have the pdf file of the novel which I am still to read.
Lynne
I have the PDF as well, but I do enough reading from a screen, when I want to indulge myself with a book I prefer to have it in my hands, plus I don't need to sit at the computer to read it...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
buy it now price has gone up $10.00 , $30.00. It didn't think you could put the price up once it was listed.
Lynne
Yeah I noticed that too. He probably saw all the hit counts and raised the price. I don't get it why one of you guys haven't picked it up yet. It would be a TOTAL no brainer for me. There would have been 5 seconds while I gathered up my card, and "made it so."
I've already got my signed copy, thanks to a certain you know who!

-Cub. =o)
I was thinking about it at one stage but then I looked at my pc & found the pdf.
Lynne
In my experience, $20.00 for a used UAKM with a spine crease is a really good deal. Most of those are listed at $80.00 and up!
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Damn i'd love that. The "best" deal i can find is 80USD from amazon.com. Why aren't i Australian dammit.

I'll just have to make do with Pandora Directive i guess.
Welcome to the board samsonious. The best we can offer you is a pdf version of the UAKM book so you can at least read the story.

Alibris has it for $65 from Ohio. Still too pricey for a paperback I think.
http://www.alibris.com/booksearch?qwork ... ting*title
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.