UKAM tshirt at ebay

I don't know if anybody's interested but I saw this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tex-Murphy-Under-a- ... 29fe92e36f
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Nice, Sam. Over the last few years someone has been offering shirts of one kind or another.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I was bummed they said they had nothing in women's sizes.

How I wish Chris and Aaron would merchandise their logo to make some cash. I'd be happy to buy crap like tshirts, hats, knick knacks, and whatever.
Samantha

If they really wanted to, I believe they could get Royalties from the people doing the shirts, I mean after all the Logo and the name is all copyrighted...

But they are too nice for that and plus it keeps the name circulating and alive...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I got one awhile back, extra large as a sleep shirt, I can take Tex to bed whenever!!! :lol:

They did a nice job, I'm a little more "um, "blessed" with the girls, so I prefer the men's sizes anyway.

I bought an extra copy of 3 cards as penance for dealing in unauthorized wares. I'd suggest you get one, I like it, and let's face it, Tex swag is HARD to find. Legit or no.
Jen wrote:I got one awhile back, extra large as a sleep shirt, I can take Tex to bed whenever!!! :lol:

They did a nice job, I'm a little more "um, "blessed" with the girls, so I prefer the men's sizes anyway.
Well good for you Jen! Sadly I have a hard time finding shirts small enough for me. I'd like to have a T-shirt I could wear proudly outside so if people ask me about it, I can tell them all about Tex.

Though I would not be opposed to Tex Murphy pjyamas, that would be nice. :)
Samantha

I wonder....is there any item with Regan Madsen on it? I mean, if Jen can take Tex to bed.....
Jim,
Really Regan? I think if I was into girls I'd much rather be with Wanda Peck from Capricorn. She had a very nice body and sexy legs.

Jen,
I can't blame you for wanting to sleep with Tex, but I've just got one question. Doesn't your guy mind doing threesomes? :lol:
Samantha

Sam!!! Menage a trois? :oops:

Well, don't get me wrong, I'm a bit torn between Regan and Wanda. I guess I chose the former because she came on to Tex really strong as opposed to Wanda who was colder than the arctic circle. Although, she did have an affair with Robert Knott. That in itself was unusual since he was the figurative head of the L&O Party and she was the figure.....Oh, of C.A.P.R.I.C.O.R.N. (Sorry, lost my thought.)
Jim,
You know I think that's what I didn't like about Regan. She came on too strong. I can't respect a woman who'd throw herself at a guy so freely.

Sorry to embarrass you, I get silly on Fridays. The joke seemed too obvious.
Samantha

Can I take Regan from her Beastmaster days??? :D

:shock:
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
No worries, Sam. I enjoy these little tete a tetes.

Yeah, Baf, that's what I had in mind when I chose Regan. That movie left many men with at least two impressions they will never forget. (Please excuse the bad pun.)

Still, one cannot complain too much if one ended up with Wanda Peck. Not too much. :mrgreen:
Haha. Those things blinded me. She's certainly well endowed.
Samantha

I'm sharing a bed but not with a guy Sam. :wink:
Dang if only that was in Pandora. I think Tex would have a much harder time staying on the A path!