Under a Killing Moon: question

FYI -

I enjoyed playing "Under A Killing Moon" more than one time. After going through the game the first time with hints set to on, I started it later with hints off, also fun.

But once I tried the game to see if one can play the whole game without getting all the clues. And I found out it is possible get to the end of UKM successfully, without going to the cabin in the woods with the body of the UFO alien.

~@:o?
We Cheat The Other Guy And Pass The Savings On To You.
emanymton wrote:.

But once I tried the game to see if one can play the whole game without getting all the clues. And I found out it is possible get to the end of UKM successfully, without going to the cabin in the woods with the body of the UFO alien.
Isn't that in The Pandora Directive?
AndreaDraco83 wrote:
emanymton wrote:.

Isn't that in The Pandora Directive?
Yeah that's my question as well...

I certainly hope you can finish UAKM without having to go to the Cabin... :mrgreen:
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
actually there was no body of the ufo alien, only a film :roll:
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Perhaps he means the body of David Wright under the floorboards...
Oh yeah that one. Speaking of that; Thank you SO much, misters Conners and Carr, for scarring my childhood with maggots! :lol:

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
In PD there is a cabin, a body and a film of aliens. In UAKM there was GRS and The Bastion of Sanctity where you had to dispose of the Chameleon. But, no cabin and no aliens. Plenty of bodies though - Eva Schanzee, Countess Renier, Chelsee Bando, and Eddie Ching to name a few. Whew! Got the ticker beating again on high.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Jim the old guy wrote:In PD there is a cabin, a body and a film of aliens. In UAKM there was GRS and The Bastion of Sanctity where you had to dispose of the Chameleon. But, no cabin and no aliens. Plenty of bodies though - Eva Schanzee, Countess Renier, Chelsee Bando, and Eddie Ching to name a few. Whew! Got the ticker beating again on high.
It's good to know Jim that if you ever fall into a cardiac I can revive you with just pictures of hot women instead of paddles.

-Cub. =o)