UAKM ending music

Go to this website and post a comment for AC {Aaron Connors} and see if he can help you at all... If anyone can, it will be him...

www.bigfinishgames.com
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
The search is finally over!

The music is by Michael Conn and can be found in the De Wolfe Music Library. Click this link, then scroll down all to way to DWCD 0157 track 7. The song is called "Track Test."

The information comes to me from just a kind soul on the Internet who came across it and recognized it as the song I was looking for. Thank goodness for people like that, and just in time for Christmas.

Of course I originally asked Aaron Conners for help, with no reply. It's possible he did not remember what the song was called or where it was found. It was after all over a decade and half ago.

Repeat: THE SEARCH IS OVER.
movingfellow wrote:Of course I originally asked Aaron Conners for help, with no reply. It's possible he did not remember what the song was called or where it was found. It was after all over a decade and half ago.
AC is also a very busy man trying to run a newly developed company in this poor economy... I'm sorry he didn't get back to you in a more timely manner, but I'm very happy for you that you found what you were looking for... And Thank You for sharing it's source and location, I'm sure many here will enjoy it...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
And thank goodness for people like you, movingfellow. We appreciate your diligent efforts and hope you will continue to visit us here and post often.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Yes, movingfellow, you have my thanks as well. I'm extremely grateful, and if you keep an eye on the message boards, you'll see why. :-D

Random
Tex - "Was the picture of me flattering at least?"
Lucia - "Is that even possible?"
Ha! I just saw your vid, Random. Great work. After my last post I didn't come back to the forum until now. I didn't think anyone else cared that much about the music. I know in your vid you said that we had been looking for it for a year and a half, but I had been on a personal search for over a decade. That's why it started to become worth so much to me.
Bafitis wrote:
movingfellow wrote:Of course I originally asked Aaron Conners for help, with no reply. It's possible he did not remember what the song was called or where it was found. It was after all over a decade and half ago.
AC is also a very busy man trying to run a newly developed company in this poor economy... I'm sorry he didn't get back to you in a more timely manner, but I'm very happy for you that you found what you were looking for... And Thank You for sharing it's source and location, I'm sure many here will enjoy it...
And I offered to pay him for his services as a consultant. It turns out it was unnecessary and I can put that money toward the kickstarter!
Jim the old guy wrote:And thank goodness for people like you, movingfellow. We appreciate your diligent efforts and hope you will continue to visit us here and post often.
Thank you for your kind words. I'm a bit sad that I didn't see them until now, but I still appreciate them. :)