Just won an Under A Killing Moon novel off Ebay for $42

Eh what was your maximum bid going to be? I just realized I'm getting the game as well as the novel. Dang!
No kidding, it was a package deal??? I wonder what would make someone get rid of them like that???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Yeah
Crazy!!!
Actually..after reading the beginning of the thread, I wouldn't have won the auction over you. lol I wasn't going to go any higher than $45 for the bundle...and that's with shipping. I have 5 copies of the game already, but I only have one of the books. I was hoping to snag that auction so I could put the book with a bundle/collectors package for my friend Steve (MacMalden on this board). I have a copy of Overseer coming to the house soon and all I will need to complete his collectors box will be a copy of Martian Memorandum and a copy of UAKM the Novel.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Nice going Bjyman... You've definitely made out on this deal, I'm sure of it...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Hell yes he did. Game and book....geez...the book alone could go for $42. I think that's about how much I paid for my copy off of Amazon.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
A while back I bid on the UAKM novel on ebay (and won). This was before they hid bidders handles. Now that I think about it, the person I was bidding against could very well have been Jen. The handle looked like something Jen would have. I won't mention the whole handle name here for privacy sake. Jen, does your ebay handle have Jen in it (if you don't mind me asking)? If my assumption is correct, thanks Jen, for letting me win it!!! :D
"Frankie says 'Relax and wear a Hawaiian shirt' ". --Tex Murphy, PI
Man the winning bidders must have gotten a lot of abuse.
If it looks like a board member, I won't bid hot and heavy. I think I let nerkolllen (???) Winn, and a few others get a copy.

And yes.....I'm a freak !!!! :wink:

...is Rick Lotter a member here?

Just asking.

cheers

PS Blair....that's a really nice looking copy too. No bends, and whiting that I could see. GREAT condition.
Hey the backside of your version of the UAKM novel looks amazing. My german version looks pretty boring without any pictures, but as long as the novel itself rocks :mrgreen: Oh yeah and it definately rocks!!!
I was surprised though, I got UAKM and Pandora pretty cheap some years back on Ebay, since they were released by one of the biggest and most reputated bookpublishers in Germany, it was kind of surprising but cool at the same time to see someone like that would publish something like UAKM and Pandora.
That's the thing Von, you got them some years back... Now it is almost impossible to find the Novels on eBay... Some times you luck out like Bjyman did, but I had to fetch my novels on Amazon...

If you're the collecting type sure, I'd certainly pay for a copy at $42. I read both of the books through the Columbus library. They actually had a few copies, and would you believe that I had to be put on a reserve list to get Pandora. Just thought I'd mention that. I wonder how many people enjoyed the books that never laid eyes on the game?
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.