UAKM Sales

A short question: One of the members of our website (http://www.adventurecorner.de) wants to write an article about the 10 or 15 best sold adventure games.
I know that UAKM sold very well, does anybody know if it was ever mentioned somewhere how many copys UAKM sold? We think UAKM could be in that list, so we have to find out how often it was sold. If you´ve got info on that ,it would be great if you had a link to the site where it was mentioned. Or did Aaron maybe mention it in one of the many question rounds?
Somewhere in the back of my feeble mind the number 400,000 pops up. Perhaps somebody could verify that (or shoot it down).
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Jim the old guy wrote:Somewhere in the back of my feeble mind the number 400,000 pops up. Perhaps somebody could verify that (or shoot it down).
Appears to be a familiar figure to me too Jim.

Although if in doubt you could always ask Aaron or Chris, they might know... I am sure somebody here would be more than willing to pass on the question for you.

-Cub. =o)
That's about how many copies I plan to buy off of ebay this year...so far...I have 5.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Found this through Google...
Tex Murphy, played by Access Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Chris Jones, started his rise to stardom with a little known fantasy role playing game, Mean Streets, published in 1989. Mean Streets game was followed by the sequel, Martian Memorandum, which won the Software Publishers Association (SPA) Codie for best fantasy role playing game for 1991. Under a Killing Moon followed with the 1994 SPA Codie for best fantasy role playing game, and since its release late in 1994 has sold over 400,000 copies, translating to sales of over 60,000 copies per month over the half year.

That's the best I can find...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...