Tex in a cargo hold

So I'm playing Martian Memorandum, and Tex gets into something that looks like a fridge. Next thing I know...
The flight to mars is relatively uneventful since I'm locked inside the cargo hold of the ship for several weeks.
several weeks
several weeks
:shock:

Having played the FMV games, you can't help but visualize it. I mean, just picture it.
:lol:
So what do you think he did all that time?
I'm kind of interested to know what he Ate??? Several Weeks is sure to build an Appetit...

Other than the Need for Food, this is probably where he got really good at Flipping Cards into his hat...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Bafitis wrote:I'm kind of interested to know what he Ate??? Several Weeks is sure to build an Appetit...

Other than the Need for Food, this is probably where he got really good at Flipping Cards into his hat...
He didn't have a hat in that game, so that's out. Maybe he would imagine doing that after he went crazy?

There are some boxes of food on a table you pick up before you go. Somehow, the door to the crate will not open until you've picked up the food first.

... Huh? D-did I try to starve Tex? No, no! Wh-what would ever give you that idea? :roll: :mrgreen:

What he did after eating is anyone's guess.
It's been sooo, sooo, long since I've played that...

Anyway, it didn't have to be A Hat that he flipped cards into, could have been one of the boxes of food once the food was taken out... As long as it was something roughly the same size as a hat would be...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

When reading the books you often find that Tex is very patient. If he is searching a place it is not uncommon to read: "I decided to thorough search the apartment. After a few hours I turned up nothing". It always surprised me that in some cases he takes hours out of his day to search and wait, but that's what makes him a good detective.

-Cub. =o)
Cub, you've just reminded me of something I've been doing lately. I've been cleaning my house, hoping to find things that I lost. One such thing being my Nintendo DS. Anyway, I search and clean for hours, and I turn up no DS. Other things show up, but nothing that helps my investigation.

Plus, imagine if AC went into detail. Wait, don't imagine! I'll do it for you!

"I walked into the apartment and began my search. I started with the kitchen. There was a large cupboard above a long counter situated to the left of an old refrigerator. I walked over to the cupboard and opened the tall drawer on the left side. On the inside of the cupboard were two shelves seperated by a single division. On the top shelf there was a box of sugar cubes, bags of tea spilled loosely and a single spoon. On the bottom shelf there were plates and bowls. No clues. I closed the tall drawer and opened the drawer beside it. Inside I...etc., etc."

Now then, if you're doing a thorough search of someone else's place, that's definitely going to take time. Luckily, we don't have to see where the time goes.
My blog:
http://nvracar.wordpress.com/
Vracar wrote:Cub, you've just reminded me of something I've been doing lately. I've been cleaning my house, hoping to find things that I lost. One such thing being my Nintendo DS. Anyway, I search and clean for hours, and I turn up no DS. Other things show up, but nothing that helps my investigation.
Don't worry... I have a feeling it will be in the Last place you look... :mrgreen:

Don't worry... I have a feeling it will be in the Last place you look... :mrgreen:
You know, there's a reason that it's always the last place you look:
Once you find it, you stop looking.
DrPaul wrote:
Lies! It's a conspiracy of little gnomes living in your house and hiding your things, and I've got a feeling you're in on it!
Part-Time Nomad
DrPaul wrote:
hehehe, I know... That's what the Mr. Green was for... :mrgreen:

I´m not curious about what Tex was eating. I´m curious what he did when he ran out of cigarettes. That was probably the moment when he went berzerk. :lol:
I've heard (from watching films/documentaries and now Google) you can survive for about a month (Google says 4 - 6 weeks generally) without food depending on your mental/health state (putting aside Tex's often questionable mental and health state we'll stick with the general consensus for this ;) ) but only about 1 week without water.

Maybe this is how he got so good at doing quirky inner monologues, he would of only had himself to talk to and in that kind of mind-numbingly boring situation you better be a funny person!
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy