Gay People in Mean Streets

sam10100 wrote:Do you guys have any idea how many broken-hearted female Tex fans there would be if Tex turns out to be gay? :(

Rook? Really? Come on. Louie is a nice, lovable kinda a guy. He'd at least take care of Tex and keep him well feed.

Louie is the right man. But sometimes a guy just needs the bad boy, Rook fits that bill.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Jim the old guy wrote:This thread is rather disturbing. I wonder what CJ and AC have to say?
Jim, they probably don't want to know. I'm sure they think we are weird and crazy enough. It comes from too many years of Tex withdrawal.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Jim the old guy wrote:This thread is rather disturbing. I wonder what CJ and AC have to say?

Fairly certain they wouldn't approve.
Jen wrote:

Fairly certain they wouldn't approve.
Not that there's anything wrong with that..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZPcGapl2dM
Just to be on the safe side, I was not trying to stir up the pot, so to speak. I think it rather a crazy idea and we had some fun with it. Sam and Jen are probably both right...CJ and AC already know we're weird and they might find it rather amusing a topic. Still, Tex gay? Maybe someone should tell Mrs. CJ.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Is there a Mrs. CJ? We've seen Mrs. AC in the games but have not seen the same from the other side.
Samantha

Chris is married.
I wonder why she never got a cameo in the games. Oh well always interesting to learn new trivia.
Samantha

Maybe she never wanted one... Or maybe she did but was just never credited and no one has leaked what her scene was...

I vote for the former, she probably just didn't want to be filmed in a game...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
CJ and I are OUTRAGED that anyone would question Tex's sexuality. He's 100% skirt-chasing, steak-eating, all-American hetero.

I was so upset, I spilled my latte all over Chris's silk pajamas and short-circuited my laptop (not to mention our usual Monday morning snuggle).
Oh now we've done it. We've angered the powers that be. :lol:
Samantha

AC wrote:CJ and I are OUTRAGED that anyone would question Tex's sexuality. He's 100% skirt-chasing, steak-eating, all-American hetero.

I was so upset, I spilled my latte all over Chris's silk pajamas and short-circuited my laptop (not to mention our usual Monday morning snuggle).
Oh Aaron this was so funny. :lol: This has made my day.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Made my day as well! :lol:

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Just a day guys? I'll be chuckling about it for a week at least. Haha.
Samantha

Too funny... CJ's silk pjs... :lol:

We should be flattered that they spend their Monday Snuggles browsing our messages... :mrgreen:
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...