Gay People in Mean Streets

In case you couldn't tell I just got done playing Mean Streets and I found something interesting.

If you ask Bash Dagot or Ron Meat about Tex Murphy and then threaten them even though they give you a response, they'll then tell Tex to come back and see him once his business is completed. Crazy!! Any one else noticed this?
Maybe they want Tex to come back so they can fight him later on and beat Tex up for threatening to beat them up.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Men don't function that way, Sam. We don't wait to beat people up, if we feel the need to. We just kick ass.

We're impulsive that way.

Of course, I don't know how gay men do it. Much less mutants.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Most people are gay in 2037...

...just sayin'.

-Cub. =o)
If you hadn't noticed before

Only a gay guy would look away from the hot chick and wear an earing.. lol

Thank god the other cover is considered the "offical" one.
Wow! I never looked at that box in that manner before. In fact, I never knew there was a guy on the cover, if you get my drift.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Well Fred I guess it kinda makes sense. Tex has no luck with hitting on women so I guess he should consider it a complement that guys might hit on him instead.

I seem to recall at the end of UAKM, Tex is having a lesson with Delores Lightbody, and she's played by a guy in drag. So maybe there were gay folks in other games too.
Samantha

Cubase wrote:Most people are gay in 2037...

...just sayin'.

-Cub. =o)
You've been reading the gay erotic fan fiction I've been writing haven't you.

Rook had thought he was too old to experience the love of another man. In his fox hole he was the only one who abstained for "the last right" as they had called it. Still, Tex was so alluring. Without a word he whispered into Murphy's ear. "Take me."

Tex let his coat drop off his shoulders revealing that he was only wearing a Rusty the clown mask underneath concealing his delicate parts. "I heard you liked funny guys."

Rook pulled away the mask and could only think of how this situation reminded him of clown cars and their tight fits, it had amused him as a child, but now he anticipated it with not amusement, but with fear sprinkled with the fancies of his lust. "Damn it Murphy, I said take me, do it now."

Tex took little more time. He leaned over and kissed Rook on the forehead. "I want you to know, that I am still going to love you afterward....
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
freepizza wrote:Rook had thought he was too old to experience the love of another man. In his fox hole he was the only one who abstained for "the last right" as they had called it. Still, Tex was so alluring. Without a word he whispered into Murphy's ear. "Take me."

Tex let his coat drop off his shoulders revealing that he was only wearing a Rusty the clown mask underneath concealing his delicate parts. "I heard you liked funny guys."

Rook pulled away the mask and could only think of how this situation reminded him of clown cars and their tight fits, it had amused him as a child, but now he anticipated it with not amusement, but with fear sprinkled with the fancies of his lust. "Damn it Murphy, I said take me, do it now."

Tex took little more time. He leaned over and kissed Rook on the forehead. "I want you to know, that I am still going to love you afterward....
I'm starting to worry about you...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Oh?
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
How long has Tex been Lusting after Chelsea??? And you're gonna go and turn him gay, with Rook no less... Yes I'm starting to worry about you...

I'm kinda surprised you didn't make it Arnold Barnes instead... :lol:
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Who do you think was filming it?
Travis Jacobs

Do you guys have any idea how many broken-hearted female Tex fans there would be if Tex turns out to be gay? :(

Rook? Really? Come on. Louie is a nice, lovable kinda a guy. He'd at least take care of Tex and keep him well feed.
Samantha

Tex has a heterosexually healthy aversion to other men. Please note that I do not mean to say anything disparaging or negative about people of the same-sex persuasion when making this comment.

In fact, it says so in the UAKM novel that he had a hard time looking through the Men Seeking Men ads in the Bay City Mirror. And also a short comment about how he'd once mistaken a man dressing as a woman for the real thing and had a quote "Horrible encounter" unquote.

Tex is, and will always be, Chelsea's man. We all know this.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
This thread is rather disturbing. I wonder what CJ and AC have to say?
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"