Plan 9 - Finally! An Announcement!

Easily would pay that. Ill just say, I will quit weed until the release of the game and give all my weed money to the cause! That will EASILY bump it up a G or two ;) (or maybe just a few hundered) Then upon the release date I will start smoking again! Bada Bing Bada BOOM! Hopefully I wont even remember playing the game the first time through so the second time is just as fresh!
HAHAHAHA there's no better money than weed money!!!!!!!!!
Too funny! I want to party with you Rapture! :mrgreen:
I gave it up..... i get really dumb when I smoke it and it has really affected the speed at which i can process things...

I used to have way too much.
Matt
Last edited by my voice just on May 03, 2012 • 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Been a long time since I posted anything here but I just had to come and say that I plan to donate the maximum allowed on May 15th and I hope there's enough opportunities to donate that amount. If I miss this opportunity it will officially be the worst disappointment of my life.
"The real world is bizarre enough for me." - Blue Öyster Cult
Trilaan wrote:Been a long time since I posted anything here but I just had to come and say that I plan to donate the maximum allowed on May 15th and I hope there's enough opportunities to donate that amount. If I miss this opportunity it will officially be the worst disappointment of my life.
Thanks. I appreciate hearing that kind of talk. :)

I can't afford the "maximum" but I am going to give so much that I will have to hide the fact from my family. :|
if it`ll hit the fan - tell them it was heroin
they will understand
Trilaan wrote:Been a long time since I posted anything here but I just had to come and say that I plan to donate the maximum allowed on May 15th and I hope there's enough opportunities to donate that amount. If I miss this opportunity it will officially be the worst disappointment of my life.
Big Jen Bear Hug for YOU!!!! :D
I'm sure there will be no maximum, only maximum rewards. Thanks for your dedication and support.
Please, propose individual items to sell as individual pledges. I am sure that collectors fans would love to buy some official items that have been used to produce the FMV. May it be a gun, a water dispenser, a stuffed parot, a vehicule registration plate, or anything ... (I wasn't able to post this on the appropriate thread on the big finish games forum, as my email address domain is considered as invalid for registration, so if someone can copy that message there : http://bigfinishgames.com/tex-murphy-ki ... ards-ideas ... thank you !)
Maximum pledge amount on kickstarter because that's he limit on amazon payment.
Thanks for the update, Chris.
I just found this site and boy an I glad. We loved playing the Tex Murphy games but lost most ability to play now that we run Windows 7.

I can't wait to reply some of the older games and get to those I have not seen.

THANKS
Welcome!
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow