Attention! Attention!

If it turns out to be FMV I disagree with recasting the actors in most instances and hope wigs, mutations, and make up are considered. I'd say Mac, Louie, Rook, and Chelsee would be non replaceable. Actually Rook is old anyways so age definitely shouldn't be a factor with him.
Jen wrote:Wow Fusebox nice catch!!!! Anyone able to do a translation?
It's nice to finally find and share thoughts with other Tex enthusiasts.
Does anyone know what timeframe we're on for Tuesday and the Announcement? (Well, in Germany it IS already Tuesday). :-)
hey basti its been a long time, welcome back
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
I've never left. :) I was just listening. ;)
Hello everyone, My name is Gary and I have been stalking this message board and this website since the 6 webisodes came out back in the day. I'm not sure how many years that has been but a while, If this announcement is what I've been waiting 14 plus years to hear, I want to Thank first Chis and Aaron for making our long awaited dream come true!! Second To James for running this all these years and keeping the hope alive in me and I'm guessing all of you as well, (Which through my stalking of this message board I've come to enjoy posts from cubase, fred, and jim the old guy...)
Sorry I haven't signed on any sooner then this, but I felt the need to congratulate all the parties hear for keeping are hopes unwavering and making this announcement possible. SO from the bottom of my heart, I thank you all!!
I AM curious! :D
Spielesammlung (unvollständig)
I wonder if tomorrow this board will have the highest number of hits of record
Lynne
Blessed be! Lord, forgive my unbelief!
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

(also known as Steve Douglas, but usually by people less awesome than UTMers)
jerry dan,

what rock have you hiding under!
Lynne
plumgas wrote:jerry dan,

what rock have you hiding under!
A quiet one! I do lurk, but thanks to freep for giving me the heads up for this one. :)
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

(also known as Steve Douglas, but usually by people less awesome than UTMers)
Fantastic news from Mr. Jones himself. I am looking forward to it and James what about my special status?:)
I know that I will be checking this site every hour tomorrow :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"If at first you don't succeed,
redefine sucess."
- Sowden
www.nineteenthstar.cjb.net
www.sowden.cjb.net
Bjyman wrote:If it turns out to be FMV I disagree with recasting the actors in most instances and hope wigs, mutations, and make up are considered. I'd say Mac, Louie, Rook, and Chelsee would be non replaceable. Actually Rook is old anyways so age definitely shouldn't be a factor with him.
Unfornately Kevin passed away a couple years ago. RIP Mac Malden.
Tex Murphy: Australia
http://www.texmurphyaustralia.net/wp
Oh no. I had no idea :(