A favor from some members of the board?

Any chance you can give us a small heads up on this project that has you guys swamped??? Is it something we'll like or just something you guys are doing to bring in funds???

SeuLunga, So good to see you postings, please do so more often...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Bafitis wrote:Any chance you can give us a small heads up on this project that has you guys swamped??? Is it something we'll like or just something you guys are doing to bring in funds???

SeuLunga, So good to see you postings, please do so more often...
I'll try, thanks :) time has been hard on me...
"Wer ein holdes Weib errungen..."

"My religion is the one in which Haydn is pope" - by me.

"Set a course, take it slow, make it happen."
Hi,

I would happily volunteer when that day come. Im swedish and I lived and worked in the UK for a couple of years. Ive got friends from Norway and Denmark that are very much into the old school adventure genre that might be interested to help out too. The three languages are quite similar to each other but not enough to make a scandinavian version only.

Ive got a question too for anyone to answer:

You might have brought it up earlier but are there any discussions of bringing the "card" games to the Xbox live as a download?

Me myself hate it when you buy a new console and theres almost none adventure games to play on it! I found though, to my surprise, downloadable versions of the old Monkey Island as a remake but even Wallace and Gromit and Sam and Max episodes.

playing on the laptop is just not very fun anymore. You want the game up on the 50" flat screen so I and, in my case, my missus could play the game together. Im teaching my 2 year old son some english too and it would be great for him to interact with such a game pointing at the screen and trying to pronounce the words in both his native- and english language.

Cheers

Ben
Hi,

i'm from germany and would like to help u with the german translation if u will. Let me know.
And bring Fedora, please !!!! :wink:
Hey Undying! Great to hear from a new poster. Thank you for signing up here at UOYM. Post often if you like.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I know I'm late but if you need a french guy, I'm your man!
"Remember, always be yourself. Unless you suck." © Joss Whedon
Online there are some collaborative translation communities. Could be worth a look if you're ever in a position again of needing translation, here's an old list, might be some new ones since:

http://www.plansphere.com/blog/?p=607
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Hey, I know it's kinda late and I haven't been around for a while but I'm brazilian, native speaker of portuguese.
I've seen the game is already done but, anyway, I'd be willing to help in the future if you need.