3 CARDS TO DEAD TIME!

Hey FOT's,

It's a big day for Big Finish, Inc.: the game is finally ready to go! The Incomparable Mr. LeMosy is getting it set up on the site and it should be ready for business later tonight!

We're all very excited to get people's reactions. It's been a lot of work and the best reward (other than cold, hard cash) is hearing that people enjoy what we do.

Thanks for your patience and, as always, we appreciate whatever you can do to spread the word. This time around, we created the free demo in hopes that people will at least give the game a try. Anything you guys can do to let people know about the free demo should help to keep the website hoppin' (and, as we all know, the ultimate goal is always to get back to our old friend in the fedora...).

Thanks for your support!

Aaron
ALL RIGHT!!! THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!

I'm not excited at all. :wink:

As soon as I get a download link, I'll alert Facebook and the Twitterverse.
Awesome News indeed... Thanks so much for the great efforts AC and extend our thanks to the rest of the team at BFG...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Sweet! I was just having crab legs after a cruddy day. Be home soon, very excited! :P Thank goodness for smartphones.
Pretty sure I was the first to purchase - although my download speed'll put me behind a lot of others, no doubt. :lol:
Hell yes! I can't wait to download it and start running it. Thanks alot Aaron, and I'll be sure to post comments if I have them.
"If at first you don't succeed,
redefine sucess."
- Sowden
www.nineteenthstar.cjb.net
www.sowden.cjb.net
I have downloaded & installed (a couple of time) having problems with windows 7 for some reason when I close the game. Vista does not have the same problem.

Maybe there isn't a problem & aaron just doen't want me to close the game.....LOL
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Or maybe you just don't want to close it and want the rest of us to think you aren't addicted to it...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

I wish it was this simple. so far no-one else is having the same problem
Lynne
How many people are using Windows 7??? Ask Aaron to run it through Windows 7 to see if he has the same problem...

It might just be something else you have running in Windows 7, maybe something in the background or whatnot...
Because no matter how much you try, you can't stop everything from running, certain things once they get installed can't be shut down that easily...

I know Norton's is like that in XP and it pisses me off when it starts running those background things, because it will eat the hell out of my resources and put a halt if I'm doing anything of any complexity... Because the computer gives it priority and you can't shut it down even through the Alt/Ctrl/Del program where you can End Processes, also known as the Task Manager...

there are a few win 7 user on the board but no-one yet have mentioned it as yet.

my antivirus is very light in the background - nod32.

the demo wasn't doing it, & I played a lot of games on win 7. Never had a program react this way.
Lynne
That's the messed up thing with computers, all it takes is one stupid little setting that no one thinks would ever cause a problem...

It's times like that when I'm sitting here having a problem with a game or something and I've been at it for at least an hour when my gaze drifts over to the Playstation sitting on the Entertainment Center...
Problem solved, either the game works or it don't... lmao

problem found with game closing problem, it was the logitech setpoint driver.
removing from startup stopped the error, however the newest setpoint 6 doesn't have this problem.

setpoint always seems to cause problems with something.................LOL
Lynne