THREE CARDS TO MIDNIGHT RELEASE

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Just a quick note to let you know that Three Cards to Midnight is, in fact, done and ready to release. The reason I haven't yet provided information about where you can buy the game is because we're still setting up the functionality so you'll be able to buy the game directly from http://bigfinishgames.com/. We expect to have it available on Wednesday, but it could be a day or two later than that. We'll keep you updated.

Thanks,

Aaron
Buy directly from the source? Unbelieveably sweet! That means you get a lion's share of the profits I hope!

:D
:D :D :D :D
Most excellent!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Good, Good, Good... I was hoping we'd be able to buy directly from you guys... No sense in paying 3rd party fees when there's no need...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Awesome! Glad I held on to my Christmas money. :)
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

(also known as Steve Douglas, but usually by people less awesome than UTMers)
Fantastic. Can't wait :)
Tex Murphy: Australia
http://www.texmurphyaustralia.net/wp
great
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
do we have any idea on the price yet??
How does $20 sound?
Like a deal! A steal! Like sale of the century! :lol:

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
AC wrote:How does $20 sound?

Surely you jest! :D :D
Hmmm price is right, but I don't have a credit card or a paypal account to access to download. I hope there are alternatives to those 2 options before downloading. Money Orders or cold hard cash? Presumably in US funds.
AC wrote:How does $20 sound?

sound's like a damned good bargain to me :)
Stu, a Paypal account is easy and free to get... If you have a bank account you can tie them together, it's very safe... I've been using Paypal for about 10 years now... I haven't had any problems with them...

20 bucks is a solid sounding price... Is the release still set for the 6th??? Is there a time that it will go online for download???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...