NEW BIG FINISH GAMES WEBSITE

Howdy, folks!

Just wanted to drop by and point everyone to the new http://www.bigfinishgames.com website, where you'll get to see the brand-new trailer for Three Cards to Midnight!

Before I say another word, though, I want to give a HUGE shout-out to James LeMosy, who has worked his website-creating magic once again. THANKS, JAMES! You KICK ASS.

I hope everyone enjoys the trailer, as well as the new screenshots and other stuff. Also, let's get some new posts on the Forum (and move that "THIS IS BULLCRAP" topic down aways :-) ). If anyone has any questions for us to answer, I promise we'll respond to them on the Forum.

Aaron
Aaron, i´m speechless, i expected anything to come to be awesome, knowing the quality of this team, but honestly, the new screens and especially the new trailer easily topped all the high expectations. Man, this is oozin (!!!!!) atmosphere, and it looks just as gripping as i always wanted other adventure games in recent years to be. Don´ know what to say , so i´ll just say WOW
I got an email from Bigfinish, and scurried over there to see what's was up. Blown away! The new logo is fantastic and there so many goodies..... the screen shots are gorgeous!
Very nice job, James! And, great looking new trailer, AC. I'm excited! Let's all get the word out on this, best we can.

Oh, and I'll take 20!

~Keck
Looks like a guy running through the ribbon at the end of a Marathon, that's kewl...

James, will there be a direct Download link with a Paypal option or something from that site or will we have to go through a 3rd Party???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Lovin' it!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Not to detract from the highly anticipated 3CM, but "Secret project 'Fedora'"? Ooohh...chills... :o (Hey, this is a Tex Murphy website, after all. :lol: )
Bafitis wrote:Looks like a guy running through the ribbon at the end of a Marathon, that's kewl...

James, will there be a direct Download link with a Paypal option or something from that site or will we have to go through a 3rd Party???
I honestly don't know the specifics of how of where the game will be available, aside from the fact that it will be through a third-party distributor. I don't know of any plans at the moment to have it available directly from bigfinishgames.com. Aaron and Chris will be making an announcement soon with the specifics.
So I have to play through Challenge mode just to get to Gamer mode? Man I was ready to take everything you had to dish out!
James LeMosy wrote:I don't know of any plans at the moment to have it available directly from bigfinishgames.com.
I was just thinking that for those of us on the Inside Loop that maybe there would be a link off of the 3 Cards website to where the Money would go Directly to Aaron and Chris, as apposed to paying 3rd Party Fees...

Just a thought, I'm sure they will do it however is best...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Way cool. :D
Looks Creepy!!!
Matt
Can't wait to check the new game out. And definitely can't wait to see what Project Fedora is all about. ;)