A little bird told me...

Ha for a second I thought it was DV.
Every tex game is good!
I just logged in for the first time in a LONG time and read the message from AC. Has anyone heard anything?????? :? :roll:
Not lately. The candle is in the window, however.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
*Sowden turns on The Bat-Signal*
"If at first you don't succeed,
redefine sucess."
- Sowden
www.nineteenthstar.cjb.net
www.sowden.cjb.net
I don't want to get in trouble for this but I'm working on a game at work in which its predecessor was written by none other than AC himself when he worked for Indie built. I can honestly say it is a strange co-incidence since my signed copy of UAKM was the reason why I even had the confidence to get the job I am in :D. (Yes I am working with 2K games btw.. hint hint :D)

shhhh. Because the contract isn't over yet. But its obvious what game I am working on since AC has only done one game for 2k :D. It just feels strange to be working on something like this :D

Another Hint:
Chris Jones wrote:Aaron is working on bringing a fresh perspective to a new snowboarding game. It is adding a new dimension that is witty and very clever.
So you're on the new Amped team eh? By the way, that wasn't hints. That was outright telling us without outright telling us :D

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Yeah :D so because you worked it out I can't be sued by my contractors. :D