IMPORTANT - POSSIBLE DOWNTIME

Haha yay I'm posting from my iPod touch. What a terrific piece of technology - if only it had a flash player - if only someone invented a cool operating system for it. Haha :lol:

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do"

"ERROR: Error Code Does Not Indicate An Error"
What will happen to the posts on this one?
All posts will remain intact. This is just an upgrade to the current board, not a new one.

FYI, things are still running on the old system for the time being. I've gotten held up with other things lately, but am hoping to have the upgrade done sometime next week. The launch of the entire new site will most likely be sometime into January...but I've learned better than to make any concrete promises about my self-imposed deadlines. :) All I'll say is that it approaches ever closer!
Haha yay I'm posting from my iPod touch. What a terrific piece of technology - if only it had a flash player - if only someone invented a cool operating system for it. Haha Laughing
I got an IPod touch too :D they are so forking amazing ;) also I heard a rumor that apple is releasing Flash and Java SDKs/Compatibility in March for the Touch and Iphone. It's needed since JavaME2 is needed for Mobile game development which is something I really need :D.
Holy Smokes! I'd love to make games for my touch! Imagine the awesome capabilities with the multi touch screen, not to mention the accelerometer! Oboy! That's so cool that there'll be Flash AND Java! Do you know if it'll be possible to write multiplayer games or chat apps as long as there's a server running somewhere?

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do"

You know the Ipod touch plays NES and GBA games on it right? and coming soon PS1 and N64 games too :D
Oh yeah I tried the NES emulator but the controls were so clumsy....

Bests, Rockefeller 8)

I generally use my NES for NES-games :D

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I got ScummVM on it :D Monkey Island is forking awesome on an Ipod :D
Fred Buer wrote:I generally use my NES for NES-games :D

-Fred
The only NES Games I have left over from the big move that still work on my NES are Super Mario Brothers / DuckHunt with working pistol, and Shadowgate.

I used to love the music in Faxanadu but I could never get past the first level so I trashed it :mrgreen:

Bests, Rockefeller 8)

I can give your duck hunt game with that working pistol a loving home. Would you consider selling it to me?

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Muhahahaa ~ Aren't those considered priceless artifacts these days? Hmmm, I dunno man ~ I think I'll hold on to them for a little while longer :mrgreen:

Bests, Rockefeller 8)