A small preview...

If you haven't already noticed, the boards have been updated! I decided to go ahead and unveil the new site design a little early. The rest of the new site is still under wraps, but I got tired of waiting, so here it is! :)

I'm still working out a few issues, so you may see some things that don't quite work correctly yet (i.e. quoted text, banner images, etc.). If you find something that is seriously out of whack, let me know. In the meantime, enjoy, and keep an eye out for the rest of the new site, coming soon!
looks nice from where im siting damm i wish i could use higher resolutions then 800x600 but alas my eyesight prefents it.

Seem i must start soon anyways almost everthing if 1024x7xx now
Live is too short to waste it make sure its with the one u love !
MAIL : [email protected]
Looks great! Eagerly await the rest. Thanks, James!
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Looks good. Classier.

I was a little disoriented at first. Almost went and put a tie on.
James comes through yet again. You're awesome!
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

(also known as Steve Douglas, but usually by people less awesome than UTMers)
Indeed sir a fine endeavor. Your hard work and blah blah blah, it's very nice looking.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Last edited by Cubase on June 04, 2007 • 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
YEah I did notice... it looks great! Cant wait for the new site! Woot!

Although James, I have notices 2 issues with the current board design...

1. Due to the width of the area in which we post being reduced, avatars and sigs have now been squashed down to a smaller size, thus making them very pixellated :cry: Just take a look at mine for example... this is similar to what IE does with images inside a smaller window. Is this fixable so that there is more room in the post area? Becuase at the moment I beleive it is a bit too small.

Secondly, there are grey bars either side of the board which span from the top banner down to the botom of the page... are they meant to be there... becuase they seem out of place?

-Cub. =o)
nice one james, i like the new look of the forums
Cubase wrote:YEah I did notice... it looks great! Cant wait for the new site! Woot!

Although James, I have notices 2 issues with the current board design...

1. Due to the width of the area in which we post being reduces, avatars have now been squashed down to a smaller side, thus making them very pixellated :cry: Just take a look at mine for example... this is similar to what IE does with images inside a smaller window. Is this fixable so that there is more room in the post area? Becuase at the moment I beleive it is a bit too small.

Secondly, there are grey bars either side of the board which span from the top banner down to the botom of the page... are they meant to be there... becuase they seem out of place?

-Cub. =o)
Very first things I noticed too.. Feels really strange having everything squashed in the corner now.
Shorah James. I've been wondering about the new site for a couple of days now. It already looks like another great addition to the web site. Keep up the good work. Later.
"If at first you don't succeed,
redefine sucess."
- Sowden
www.nineteenthstar.cjb.net
www.sowden.cjb.net
I like how it's much smaller now for the posts... I reckon you should keep it this way, but if hte majority doesn't like it...

Nice work on the new design though James!
Marsland Productions
http://users.tpg.com.au/chrism84/index.htm
I to really like the way it looks now. Much better than before.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf