Tex Murphy Flash Series...?

I case you've never seen it, here's the alleged Tex Murphy flash series promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff4Wh9FaNA4

Bjyman provided me with the file (THANK YOUUUU), so I recorded it. I'd like to find a way to fix the sound. I may someday get a Flash de-complier that can allow me to extract the dialog bits.

What I want to know is... what is this? Where did it come from? When? :?:
The Tex Murphy animated flash series was going to be instead of the Radio Threate episodes, i.e. each episode of the radio theatre was going to be an animated flash episode (as far as I know).

But as usual resources to create the flash episodes were far and few between and eventually the guys ended up just creating the 6 audio only episodes, which in my opinion worked out far better.

-Cub. =o)
Yes the Radio Episodes added a certain kind of Class to Tex Murphy... I was highly impressed with the Radio Episodes... I'd like to see them do a couple more before getting started on the actual game... Just to give us devoted fans another taste of what brings us all together here...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I listen to the Radio Theater episodes at least every 3 months, still. They are on my ipod, and I find myself listening to them in bed. I also still listen to Lombard St, probably just as often, Cub.

Oh ya, that reminds me. I probably haven't harassed you in almost a year about this. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH LOMBARD ST!!!

~Keck
litlkeck wrote:I listen to the Radio Theater episodes at least every 3 months, still. They are on my ipod, and I find myself listening to them in bed. I also still listen to Lombard St, probably just as often, Cub.

Oh ya, that reminds me. I probably haven't harassed you in almost a year about this. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH LOMBARD ST!!!

~Keck
hahaha, oh man... while I did really enjoy the Lombard St episodes, they do make me cringe from time to time. As for a time to finish them... I have no idea Keck unfortunately. Maybe I have moved on... but then again I do feel like getting back into the audio side of things so who knows.

-Cub. =o)
litlkeck wrote:I listen to the Radio Theater episodes at least every 3 months, still. They are on my ipod, and I find myself listening to them in bed.
I thought I was the only one, I put them on a CD and listen to them sometimes during long road trips...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...