Wanna fill me in?

He must've planned this from the very beginning! The FIEND!!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Don't suppose anyone has a black-and-white photo with him marked out in biro do they?
Maybe he is on a Special Mission to a undisclosed base in New Mexico...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I have been unsuccessful, so far, in finding him in the Troy phone book. I might have his "current city" wrong, but it appears he is no longer a member of the site. That's disturbing, he had to remove himself :/ Now I can't look at his profile.

~Keck
litlkeck wrote:I have been unsuccessful, so far, in finding him in the Troy phone book. I might have his "current city" wrong, but it appears he is no longer a member of the site. That's disturbing, he had to remove himself :/ Now I can't look at his profile.

~Keck
Which site are you referring to??? I was able to view his profile on this site... Has his Location listed as Medway, Ohio... Has his Occupation as Mcdonald's, so just call the Micky-Ds in the area and keep asking for him...
Not sure how big Medway is, so there could be a lot of calls involved...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Here's the link to his profile:

http://www.unofficialtexmurphy.com/mess ... file&u=142
Here's my perspective. It's a mixed bag. He knows we are still here, and that he's a treasured member. SO he has made a choice not to visit. I know he does a lot a Xbox gaming and he's a wrestling fan, so he could be populating boards based on his other interests. It's not like this place is a hot bed of breaking news. :mrgreen:

The old timers might remember when I disappeared. It is a time that will only be known now as The Dark Period. Jim sent me emails, and my chest got tight and I was anxious just looking at them, but finally I broke down and re-entered cyber society.

A long while back when he disappeared for the 1st time I did actually try to call him. There were 3 MCD's in Medford and the surrounding area, but at each one they denied having him work there. Later I found out that he did that on purpose so that "some people, not necessarily me" couldn't get ahold of him.

On his 2nd disappearance, I contacted him successfully by email/PM. I'm very fond of him, but we can't MAKE him visit. He's decided whether to post here or not.

Sorry Micheal, if I'm ratting you out too much and you read this.

As far as I'm concerned, he's welcome with open arms. But what can you do?
Jen wrote:Here's my perspective. It's a mixed bag. He knows we are still here, and that he's a treasured member. SO he has made a choice not to visit. I know he does a lot a Xbox gaming and he's a wrestling fan, so he could be populating boards based on his other interests. It's not like this place is a hot bed of breaking news. :mrgreen:

The old timers might remember when I disappeared. It is a time that will only be known now as The Dark Period. Jim sent me emails, and my chest got tight and I was anxious just looking at them, but finally I broke down and re-entered cyber society.

A long while back when he disappeared for the 1st time I did actually try to call him. There were 3 MCD's in Medford and the surrounding area, but at each one they denied having him work there. Later I found out that he did that on purpose so that "some people, not necessarily me" couldn't get ahold of him.

On his 2nd disappearance, I contacted him successfully by email/PM. I'm very fond of him, but we can't MAKE him visit. He's decided whether to post here or not.

Sorry Micheal, if I'm ratting you out too much and you read this.

As far as I'm concerned, he's welcome with open arms. But what can you do?
I just miss em' around is all. :\
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
I just wanna know he ain't gotten himself too dead to post.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Fred Buer wrote:I just wanna know he ain't gotten himself too dead to post.

-Fred
Lets not think that way... I'm sure he is in good health...

Has anyone sent him emails??? Is he not responding to them???
I know Nilo hasn't posted in a while, but if I send him an email he normally gets back to me within 2-3 days...

Like Jen said, he has a lot of other interests and time is usually short for everyone, I'm sure he is no different... He has probably just put Tex on the back burner to other things that are hopping right now...

If he's a gamer and has an X-Box, right now is the busy time of the year. Games start coming out, etc. This past week had the release of 2 time consumers, and tomorrow FO3 comes out.
It IS the wild season for us XBox suckers. We wait all year for something to come out and then wham they kill us with all the big games. I've been looking at the lineup and trying to figure out a way to play outside of time continuum.

As for Malloy, unless a distinguished British gentlemen with an irresistible accent hires me to find him, I'll wait for him to return on his own terms and be ready to welcome him back with the warmth he deserves.

Then I'll kick him in the nuts for making Fred worry. :P
Part-Time Nomad
Well Fable 2 is a renter.

I've done everything possible in the game, every side quest, everything. Took me about 20 hours of playing time. Replay capabilities are really low.

FO3 is a little longer.
How would you compare FO3 to the originals then? What's the dice-throw?

Also, what's your take on Dead Space?

-Fred
Fred Buer wrote:How would you compare FO3 to the originals then? What's the dice-throw?

Also, what's your take on Dead Space?

-Fred
FO3 is best described to FO fans as....

If you aren't expecting greatness you should be satisfied. Go in with poor expectations and you're fine. I'm replaying it a bit now and trying to see if it's worth telling people to buy or rent. It's definitely rent worthy like Fable 2 is.

Both are enjoyable RPG experiences if short ones.