Wanna fill me in?

Replies to this thread is a little bit like danger. You can compare it with Jell-O.

Wait, what?

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I used to really dislike this thread. I'm not sure, but I think it has consumed a part of me.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Listen! I'm not joking! Kill this thread - NOW!

Or, we could keep it going just for fun.

Your choice.

Just don't kill Fred or Freep or Baf.

As I said before - shoot the bunny!
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Concentrate, people! All it takes is the willpower NOT to push the REPLY-button below! You can do it! WE can do it!

Let's off this thread once and for all!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I'm not sure I've ever posted on this thread? Surely I can bring all sorts of new ideas to the thread and we can keep it going for another four years??
David
I guarantee that if no one posts after this one I am making right now, I will still save the topic from death in a few years.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Yeah Freep, I've noticed. You're the boards' foremost fisher-upper of ancient threads! :lol:

-Fred
Sheesh! I feel like we're in some kind of Cold Case episode.

OK, I have a strange feeling....NOT to push the submit button. I'm not going to push it; I'm not going to push it; I'm not go...what the hay! I pushed it!
I'm gonna stop posting in this thread from here on out.

-Fred
Fred Buer wrote:I'm gonna stop posting in this thread from here on out.

-Fred
Yeah me too, why don't we all do that, starting Now... :mrgreen:
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
It's not about winning guys....it's about me winning.
Travis Jacobs

Anyone know whatever happen to tevih, the original creator of this thread???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Is this thread the longest in the boards history or what
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
It's only 20 pages long, the Film Thread is almost 60...

Three more pages and it will reach my age. Still, this thread may be more impressive than true sightings of bigfoot.