Wanna fill me in?

Oh glorious topic, we need you now more than ever.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
I think Freep is back in the resurrection business.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I have to keep bringing this one up because somehow you always manage to get the last word in on it Jim.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
I hate resurrections.

When Agatha Christie, killed somebody, they stayed dead. I wish this thread would do the same.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Nice try Sam.
Travis Jacobs

As much as we love Sam she's out of our league, Freep. It's a guy thing, Sam. Let it go. j/k
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I'll say Jim. I'm trying my darndest to keep up with you, but if you aren't a sly one. I almost missed that you posted in this topic.
Travis Jacobs

unfortunately, Freepizza, there is ultimately one problem with everything. I said about 22 pages back that I would get the last word in this thread, and by hook or crook ... I INTEND to have it. :-p

Sorry for dredging up the past ladies and gentlemen, but this had to be done.
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.
Wintermute wrote:If it is going to continue like this, this is going to be a veeerrryy long thread. :wink:
Oh you know it. Woo-woo-woooo.
Mr. Thomas Malloy wrote:unfortunately, Freepizza, there is ultimately one problem with everything. I said about 22 pages back that I would get the last word in this thread, and by hook or crook ... I INTEND to have it. :-p

Sorry for dredging up the past ladies and gentlemen, but this had to be done.

You son of a... Don't think I've forgotten. The second I saw you post I remembered. You've gotta outlive me if you wanna have the last word here.
Travis Jacobs

Ahhh let's see. Bacon. Yes, yes. Bacon. And eggs. And perhaps a splash of hot sauce, and vinaigrette. Yes. Oh? What? This thread? Oh it's dead, don't mind it. As a matter of fact, just act as if it doesn't exist. It will be all right I promise. The world won't end. No puppies will be harmed. Don't be angry. Get Glad. Like the commercial says ... Hefty hefty heffffty ... wimpy, wimpy, wimmmpy.

Where's my toolbox? I need pliers. And one of those six sided screwdriver heads.

Have to jimmy this thread into a locked position so I can win before Freepizza finds out. Just let me win. Cmon. Please? I'll even take a shower.
You know, we should get back on track with this topic. This guy needs to be filled in.

The guys started a kickstarter and have just reached their goal in order to bring back a new Tex Murphy game.
Travis Jacobs

We should totally email the guy who started this thread and tell him.
be cruel - email him three days later (and don`t tell about paypal)
Hmmm...

*looks at first post*

Hmmmm....

*looks at first post date*

Holy Sh.....!

-Cub. =o)