Wanna fill me in?

Home again. Well....I think it's about time we abandon this topic.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Wasn't it around the time this thread was opened, that we were talking about the statistics of who had killed off the most threads?

And this one sort of got singled out, and then it became an overly long gag.

You know. When it goes on being funny until it's not funny anymore, then keeps on going, and going, and going, and it comes back to being funny again? Yeah, I read TV Tropes from time to time.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I've considered bringing back the topic killer awards almost every year since I last did it, but it's far too time consuming and straining on the eyes. That was good times though. I can't recall if this thread correlates to the topic killing discussion that led to the awards.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
I'm officially highjacking this thread.

It is now about retired popes and their new adventures.

What do you think the pope will do with all his free time?

I suspect a Winchester Road Trip is in the works.
Part-Time Nomad
Frank wrote:What do you think the pope will do with all his free time?
I think he wants to get out of the spot light so he can spend some time with Hugh Hefner, you know go golfing or something...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Morning er'body.
Travis Jacobs

The Inevitable Return of the Great White Dope

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Is this that "last comment" thread? :wink:
Cathy
No.

-Fred
Great white dope. I like the ring a that.
Travis Jacobs

It's also the title of lil' ditty by Bloodhound Gang.

-Fred
This topic is still going.
Bjyman wrote:This topic is still going.
Strong.

-Fred
Been a while. How is everyone?
Travis Jacobs

A year and a half later? WEll, let me see....

In no order at all: giggles, poke-poke, squabble, bitch & moan, OMG! THE GAME IS AWESOME!!!!, (head scratching and hint sysyems ensue), LMAO!, Kickstarter incentives have been moved up a bit due to issues with incompetent printers, and deep *sigh*. And last but never least, we all wished each other Merry Christmas and sang Kumbaya (sp), holding hands and drinking spiked eggnog. Rum of course.

I think that about covers it, oh-yea-of-hibernation-sickness.

Nice to meet ya, by the way. :)
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.