Wanna fill me in?

I am captain Kirk.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Dammit Jim I'm a Doctor not an Adventure Game...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Bafitis, it would be illogical to think you were an adventure game.
My blog:
http://nvracar.wordpress.com/
I AM CAPTAIN KIIIIIRK!
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Alright! Alright! You're Captain Kiiirk!! (Baf, I think he needs a doctor, like McCoy.)
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Come here Jim, this won't hurt a bit...

The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Excellent, Baf! :lol: :lol:
I'm gonna turn this into a Barnes appreciation topic.
Travis Jacobs

Haha the kid just won't give up.

Barnes' like that russian wacko in Snatch that just wouldn't die.

Hmmm, I think I'll fire up that dvd later tonight.
Part-Time Nomad
*sigh*

Well like I said, I'm not gonna touch the whole Barnes thing, so it will be up to someone else if they want him to reappear alive at some point...

Um, guys... I'm gonna have to ask you to appreciate Barnes if you're posting in this topic.
Travis Jacobs

freepizza wrote:Um, guys... I'm gonna have to ask you to appreciate Barnes if you're posting in this topic.
:lol:

I didn't appreciate or unappreciate the Ashes of Barnes... :P

Well, I, for one, appreciates Barnes very much. Just one question: Who is Barnes?
Jim the old guy wrote:Well, I, for one, appreciates Barnes very much. Just one question: Who is Barnes?
Arnold Barnes from our Story... I killed him in Act II and FreeP is trying a resurrection in Act III... Not sure if anyone will bring him back or not though, it remains to be see at this point... lol

Oh, that Barnes. Yeah, I remember him.