Hey Everyone...again!

I haven't been on here in a long long while. Probably since even before Tesla Effect was released. I've just been chatting with several of you on Facebook I've forgotten to come back here with any frequency. I'm now watching Aaron's Tesla Documentary and had to come back and check in on everything here...so hello!

Bill
Good to see you again. I, too, only stop by from time to time. It's been pretty quiet since the new game was released.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Jim the old guy wrote:Good to see you again. I, too, only stop by from time to time. It's been pretty quiet since the new game was released.
Hey Jim. Are you in the Facebook world, too? There's a bit more activity over there lately.
No, not at this time. However, if you would be so kind, could you let everyone know that I wrote and posted the 2nd part of my Tex story - Tex Murphy Juror 44 - on the fan fiction part of this site? In the meantime, I'll set up a Facebook account and check it out.

Thanks!
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Me too Jim. I honestly don't trust FaceBook. I think they have too much info on too many people. It's the same reason I don't use google. I'm not paranoid; I just have a healthy understanding of what's possible these days.