My last ever day of University

This is something I never thought i'd be writing but today is a very important milestone in my history - I am finally going to finish university (provided I pass all of the coming exams). Just about to sit my final class, the it's all exam preparation from here.

Any bucket list suggestions before I go?
pass
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Good luck! :)
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
Good luck and share the result
Bucket list to accomplish before forever leaving university:

1. put a giant rubber chicken on the roof of the engineering building.
2. dismantle a VW Beetle and reassemble it inside the dean's office.
3. streak nude across the playing field of a football/rugby/field hockey game while it's in progress.
4. participate in a Jello orgy between a fraternity and a sorority.

There are others, but you don't appear to have enough time for them :wink:
Don't get expelled between then and now!

My last day at school involved getting seriously drunk with 3 other friends. We drank about 80 cans and 5 bottles and then proceeded to string them up on a tree outside our house.

Great fun, but wouldn't do it twice.
David
aahahaha - all noted.

Still going through the exam phase so while classes are over, the degree has a little bit of longevity in it for the moment. Nearly there.
I know this is a little late, and I hope what I write will still be pertinent.

I'm more inclined to offer a suggestion for afterwards instead of while there: If possible, live below your means even after you get that golden job. Because if you do, you'll have the extra money to play while you're still young enough to be able to do those things instead of being old and just awishin!

Good luck, Joel!
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Ahahaha, thanks Silvermint. I've actually been trying some of those things you have suggested throughout the year and the results have been surprising. In a way it demoralises what you are trying to promote, but i've found that by trimming the fat on certain expenses, I have actually had greater buying power when obtaining the things I have always wanted but never been able to afford.
I did that when I was in my early 20's. I wanted a pair of electrostatic speakers for my sound system, but they cost a lot compared to what I was earning at the time. I cut out virtually every non-essential expense for around 5 months and was able to get the speakers.
Results are in. It's all over. I'm done. 2017 is the beginning of a new era. Goodness knows what form my next incarnation as an adult will take.
Congrats! Any idea what you want to do?
Congratulations Joel. It's a very big deal. It's been so long since I had to celebrate graduation. I seem to recall I got in my car and drove to my favorite restaurant at the time and ordered my favorite. Not very imaginative but after all those years in college, I appreciated give my brain a little rest. :)
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Actually, I have my plans for next year lined up already. To be admitted to practice, I need to participate in an approved legal training program (think of it as an apprenticeship or work experience). That's a six month program - commencing July of 2017. So, that's the second half of the year planned out. Between now and then, enjoy life.
Is this like "articling"?

Oh, BTW, I just re-read your original post and noticed you said, "something I never thought I'd be writing". Really? Did you think you would never finish university?