Question about facebook.

I really suck at the whole social media business and have put it off forever. Well, recently, so I could contact people within the Star Wars 501st S. Indiana community quickly, I had to cave it and make a page. Technically, my husband did it for me as I just couldn't bear to cave on it...

Anyhow.

My question is this, can you friend a business? I was trying to see about it for Big Finish Games, and don't see a way to do it. Maybe they don't do that. Eh, it was just a thought.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Guess that's a no can do.
Last edited by silvermitt on February 29, 2016 • 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
doubleposto...
I have no idea: I don't have a FB account. :D
I didn't until recently of course. Still wouldn't except it's the way some of the local 501st contact each other. Well, no big deal. Like I said, I figured I'd add them to the page of "Hey, look! I like these people." I'm keeping it limited, since it's more or less a communications schtick, and not a social party zone for me.
Thank you , Jen.

Facebook: I am not sure why someone in Spain that I don't know or remember from my foggy past would want to know who I am. Weird.