Posted today (2-17-15) at BFG Facebook page :)

In case you were wondering what to do next Tuesday: you could join Chris Jones, Aaron Conners, Adrian Carr and the rest of the Tesla Effect dev. team for a LIVE developer's commentary play-through of Tex Murphy's latest adventure! We will be LIVE at http://twitch.tv/matcatplays Details in the image. Follow the link and subscribe to the channel to be informed when we go live! Hosted by MatCat plays and Aaron Randolph. There will be a live chat room during the stream so you can interact directly with the team, and the whole stream will be recorded for those of you who cannot make it along! Hope to see you there!
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Ohh wow that is awesome news! Glad it will be recorded. Hope they host the file someplace since Twitch deletes backed up streams after a certain time.

Also great that Mat & Cat's stream is getting promoted through this! That reminds me I really need to finalize that art I did for their channel someday haha.
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
What are you waiting for Sai! We may have some more good news coming of this too! FB me?

-Cub. =o)
Cubase, which date and time? With family obligations I have to book my time relatively carefully, but I would like to tune in.

-Cub. =o)
Cubase wrote:What are you waiting for Sai! We may have some more good news coming of this too! FB me?
Sorry I didn't see this sooner or your FB message, been distracted with stuff. But I'll hopefully get chance tomorrow to do something if there's still time.
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Chandler wrote:Cubase, which date and time? With family obligations I have to book my time relatively carefully, but I would like to tune in.

Sorry, I should have posted that too.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.