Contentedness on the Board or The Library

Like others have said, I have noticed that the board has been quiet. Should that be taken as a sign of Mission Accomplished or is there room for more?
I wouldn't mind another helping. I'm looking forward to more books and, hopefully, another game.

Hammerhead
I am sure it is a combination of things, perhaps one is everyone is waiting with baited breath for the KS incentives to roll out then comment upon them with glee.

Myself have been typically more a lurker and rarely posting but that does not mean I do not find the goings-on uninteresting.

I am still waiting for proper controller support and a few other loose ends to be tied for the game. Wonder if they will release an 'Extended Cut' of the game.

Best regards,
KvE
Politics is like a corral. No matter where you are you will always be shoveling it.
I am anticipating many photos of physical reward collections being posted in the next few weeks. :D
Having waited years and years, I guess everyone has gone a bit quiet with the contentedness….but there is of course ALWAYS room for another Tex Murphy helping…..!!!!

:mrgreen:
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow
Yes, the desperation factor is gone. But I'll always step in to see what's going on.

Now, if a new book or game were announced, that would probably stir up some excitement!