Big news

who is smart, runs a web site & is expecting his first baby!
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
8D

Congratulations!
Do let us know if it'll be a boy(s) or girl(s).
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Yep, it's official! LeBaby is coming in March! Too early to know the sex yet, but we definitely plan on finding out as soon as we can. I'll be sure to keep everybody up to date on the latest developments over the next 7 months. :)
Congratulations!

My daughter recently went to a "gender reveal" party. The expecting Mom and Dad had the ultrasound test the would reveal the baby's gender but took a friend with them to the doctor visit. The doctor was told to only tell the friend, not the parents. That friend then put together a party for them, invited all their friends, and had a cake baked either pink or blue inside. When the parents cut the cake and saw the color, THEN they would know the gender of the baby, and so would everyone else.

It was the first time I'd heard about this type of party. It sounds like fun.
That does sound like a fun way to find out. :)
LOL, we did it the old fashioned way: "Oh look, it's a ...". :)
Huge congrats James (and Sara!) Do keep us updated - it's brilliant news.

As for the gender reveal party, my wife bakes cakes and would love to do something like that - they've not taken off over in the UK (yet) but it does sound like great fun.
David
LeBaby. I like it!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats LeMosy! :D
jgreer wrote:Congratulations!

My daughter recently went to a "gender reveal" party. The expecting Mom and Dad had the ultrasound test the would reveal the baby's gender but took a friend with them to the doctor visit. The doctor was told to only tell the friend, not the parents. That friend then put together a party for them, invited all their friends, and had a cake baked either pink or blue inside. When the parents cut the cake and saw the color, THEN they would know the gender of the baby, and so would everyone else.

It was the first time I'd heard about this type of party. It sounds like fun.
What would they do if they baby turned out to be intersexed? :oops: A layer cake with both pink and blue layers, or call off the party?
jgreer wrote:Congratulations!

What would they do if they baby turned out to be intersexed? :oops: A layer cake with both pink and blue layers, or call off the party?
Serve a blue-iced cake with pink napkins??? :wink:
OH MY WORD! I just realized humans have finally managed to create a social situation wherein the presence of chocolate cake is a faux pas!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Fred Buer wrote:OH MY WORD! I just realized humans have finally managed to create a social situation wherein the presence of chocolate cake is a faux pas!

-Fred
LMAO!!!!!!!
Excellence is yours.
"If at first you don't succeed,
redefine sucess."
- Sowden
www.nineteenthstar.cjb.net
www.sowden.cjb.net
Ditto from TOG. Great news, indeed!
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"