Any winners?

Sai wrote:Every computer needs one of these:

thanks
now i know, that redcat72, Jen and sam10100 are in the sarcasm faction on this board
It's all about context ;)
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
it is difficult for me to talk about context with the sock in my voice
Hmm but you're talking now, must be the sock puppet talking instead. :)

Anyway before the "serious business" tangent, I was going to say since the female lead will be missing from the next game, it is fitting. If there was a female winner they were probably shot in the neck and carried away.
ZOMG CONSPIRACY.
so what is everyone's thing about these pussy's or is that all the pussy you guys can get..... :lol: :lol:
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
plumgas wrote:so what is everyone's thing about these pussy's or is that all the pussy you guys can get..... :lol: :lol:
Ewwww, that's repulsive on sooo many levels :shock:
Sai wrote:Anyway before the "serious business" tangent, I was going to say since the female lead will be missing from the next game, it is fitting. If there was a female winner they were probably shot in the neck and carried away.
Did I miss something??? What do you mean the Female Lead will be missing???
Are you referring to Chelsee's kidnapping???

As for the lack of female winners in the contest, I would think that there weren't many female backers... The ratio was probably something like 20 to 1 if not higher...

Strange that the Fedora hasn't been claimed yet...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Bafitis wrote:Did I miss something??? What do you mean the Female Lead will be missing??? Are you referring to Chelsee's kidnapping???
Yes. I expect her to be missing at least for the beginning of the game.
It was just a joke reference though :) As of course there will likely be other female characters (e.g. if the Slice O' Heaven re-opens).
It would be odd if she wasn't missing at the start.

"Hey Tex remember that time we got kidnapped? Oh boy that sure was something wasn't it? :lol: Want a newspaper?"
plumgas wrote:so what is everyone's thing about these pussy's or is that all the pussy you guys can get..... :lol: :lol:
Chandler wrote:that's repulsive
i demand a public apology...
Forget it pot stirrer.
put another sock in it
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Last edited by Jen on July 06, 2012 • 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unnecessary combativeness.
Mod edit.
Oi! Behave, my voice just. Now, apologize to these two lovely young ladies, and mind your tongue in the future.

Please.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!