Happy Holidays to all of you!

Regardless of your beliefs, or lack of them, :mrgreen: I hope we all have a peaceful and happy 2012. I just want to let you all know how absolutely lucky I feel to be a part of this community. I've truly been blessed by the folks I've come to know here, and I hope that it continues, becoming even stronger in the coming time ahead, with or without news of our "hero". (Although I sincerely wish that there will be great news.)

All my best to you and yours.

Love,
Jen
Aww, that as nice.

Same to you =)
Matt
Awh I feel a group hug coming on. I hope everybody has a wonderful holiday. May the next year bring you all wonderful things. I am grateful for all the wonderful things and people in my life (including you guys).
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
A Very Happy Holidays to everyone as well...

May the New Year bring you all happiness and good fortune, before the end that is... :mrgreen:
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Let me best the first to say "merry Christmas" since its almost here or will be in 38 minutes.

I also love you guys, hugs & kisses
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Here's hoping for that shift in perception next year that everybody's been talking about for years. I'm hoping it'll mean public awareness of how we're all being continually screwed over by the monetary system, but that's just me. We could all do with a bit more freedom on this planet.

Be safe. Be well. Be excellent to eachother.

And a merry winterval to you all.

-Fred

Edit: I will leave you all with my fondest christmas memories from childhood, in the form of this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubeVUnGQOIk

Enjoy.
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Likewise to all, and just for the avoidance of doubt, i DO believe in Father Christmas :lol:
David
Happy Christmas and happy all other holidays to all! I hope everyone is able to spend the holidays with family and friends.

<initiate group hug>
Happy holidays to you all :)
or as we say here in scandinavia GOD JUL ;)
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year :)

Joyeux Noel et bonne annee !
Happy Birthday, Jesus :) Happy Holidays. Merry Christmas. Happy Days. Good will to all!

~Keck
Merry Christmas all!
I agree with all of this. Happy holidays guys.
"If at first you don't succeed,
redefine sucess."
- Sowden
www.nineteenthstar.cjb.net
www.sowden.cjb.net