BELLA TURNS ONE!!!

Man time flies. Where did this year go??

I love you little princess =)

Photo is coming after the party =)
Matt
Congrats Lestat! My daughter turns 7 on wednesday, but we celebrated her birthday today. Time indeed does fly when you're experiencing your childs life. I love being a dad. Makes me work harder on everything I do. I always want more for my daughter, I always to be there for my daughter, I always want to give her what I can and to teach her how to appreciate the things in life that are given to her. Good news is, I think she gets it...even at 7.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Awesome! Take lots of photos... so that you can use them to embarrass her at her 18th/21st!

-Cub. =o)
Congratulations!

My daugther turns one next week. It's a very exciting time.
Last edited by lestat666 on August 23, 2011 • 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here are some photos =)
Matt
Awesome!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Awwww. Great pictures. Very cute little girl you have there.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Oh, wow. Way too cute!
Thanks everyone =)
Matt
Really love the last one! Great smile, too cute!
I love that picture too =)
Matt