Gabriel Knight Trilogy on sale at GOG: $12.57!

The Gabriel Knight Trilogy is currently on sale at GOG.COM for $12.57. I played #2 and #3 and really enjoyed them.

I have played GOG games without trouble several times, but I continue to have no luck with Riven. It crashes whenever I try to save a game. Their tech support has never responded.
Never too late for coffee, never too early for beer.
I just got this email and I am definitely going to pick them up. I've downloaded the TM series (although I haven't played them all through yet) and Beneath a Steel Sky (because it was free) and haven't had any issues yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my luck continues. I'm sorry to hear about Riven; that's beyond frustrating.
Kewl deal, thanks Gary...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
ooo, Gabriel Knight Trilogy. That's a buy right away. I have all 3 independantly, but i'm a sucker for digital downloads and especially with the first game, the assumption that it works perfectly and you don't have to run a cpu cycle decreaser to sneak into the police office ><
I gots a webcomic! http://yetanothercomic.com
AAAGGH!! The police office scene was driving me nuts back in the 90's when I first played that game!!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Excellent - I loved these games and didn't play the first one!
I am about halfway through the first one now, and it reminds me of the old Sierra King's Quest games (and that's a good thing).
Atomicvegetable wrote:ooo, Gabriel Knight Trilogy. That's a buy right away. I have all 3 independantly, but i'm a sucker for digital downloads and especially with the first game, the assumption that it works perfectly and you don't have to run a cpu cycle decreaser to sneak into the police office ><
I just played the police office scene yesterday and I still needed to run a cylce decreaser. I used PC Killer 3 at 50% slowdown and was able to sneak by with some very quick mouse clicking. Without it, there was no chance.