What kind of wheels do you have?

In honor of Fred's quest for a car let's share what each of us are driving.

I'm driving a Toyota Prius (and no I have not had any acceleration issues with it). It's great. I'm happy and usually get 48-50 mpg. I only have to fuel up once every 2 weeks.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I have lots of cars. A 1957 Chevy hot-rod 2-door wagon, a 1967 Morgan Plus 4, a 1985 Maserati BiTurbo, a 1993 Jeep Wrangler and a 2008 Jeep Patriot. Something for every occasion.
I have had a few... and now that Fred, our latest budding car club member, is new to the game and we are roughly the same age I will fill him with the utmost confidence in the craft for young gentlemen like us with my repertoire of automobiles through the ages:

My first car, 1992 Holden VN (Toyota Lexcen), then:

The same car, post Cub:

Tree fell on it, was written off due to massive structural and rain damage.

My 2nd car, 1996 Hyundai Coupe, then:

The same car post Cub:

I kissed the back of another car. Once again, written off.

My 3rd (and current) car:

2001 Holden VX Calais (luxury edition), Supercharged 3.8V

... Good luck Fred!

-Cub. =o)
A 1996 Chevrolet Truck. I've had quite a few vehicles but never gotten into an accident.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
I drive Skoda Fabia Combi 1,9SDi

Here is a typical picture for somone ho do not knows it (I expect most of you :) )
Well...

a 1991 Sterling 827

a 1994 Passat GL

and last, but by no means least, my 2008 Kawasaki ZX6R :D
Man I get the feeling you guys like to talk about your cars a lot. :lol:
Samantha

Nice Ninja Kim,
my neighbour own same in fresh grass green color.
He gets from Kawasaki tanga pants for his wife in same color free of charge :twisted: .
For Sam's sake I won't do a lot of talking about the vehicles, I'll let the pictures do the talking... :P :lol:

This is my sweetheart I use for everyday use, 2008 GMC Acadia...

This here is my Project Baby, '82 CJ-5 Jeep...

This one I just had to have, 1969 Chevy Nova-SS...
I don't take credit for it, because I didn't do the rebuilding, just the paint...

The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I gotta ask you this one Baffy, 'cause seriously, I be a-wonderin': Those things under the backa your '69 Chevy? They ain't exactly training wheels, now are they?

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
I drive a 2009 Dodge Journey wagon and it suits us just fine.

Bit of advice for all: Don't buy a car from Cub.

Sweet wheels, Baf. I was there when those cars came out. In fact, my younger brother was driving a '69 Road Runner. man! That baby was hot! He used to let me drive it some times.

Doc, do you have any pics of your cars?

Kim and Paulino - good hearing from you guys. Keep posting. BTW, are you reading the new Tex story? If so, whaddaya think?
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
They are referred to as Wheelie-Bars... :lol:
I haven't experienced the use of them myself, yet...

I've only had it for a little over a year... I felt I needed to buy myself something when the wife left, and that was it... So far I've only showed it off... I haven't had it over 40 mph yet...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I trust Cub. I would buy a car off him.

I'm merely uncertain about letting him borrow one...

J/k :lol:

I know my dad's dream car was a Ford Fairlane. Unsure about the model year, though, I can't recall at the moment.

By the way, does anyone know where I can pick me up a Lotus Speeder? :lol:

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Okay I'll give into peer pressure and show a pic

Samantha

Thanks Paulino c",)

Yeah, the green model is very popular here too, I believe its Kawasaki's preferred standardcolor

Didn't know tanga's were available in the same color though... and for free even !
haha :-)

JTOG, thanks, its nice to be back.
I've been missing you guys.