Deja vu?

Three years ago, I saw the movie "Moonraker" about James Bond. In this movie some bad guy constructed a cosmic station armed with biological weapon (lethal virus). He (bad guy) planed to gather his loyal followers in cosmic station, then send the virus to the Earth and eliminate whole humanity, then return to the Earth with his followers and start a New Life.
But James Bond with his girl ruined this evil plot. He destroyed cosmic station and fleed on the escape pod. With the girl, of course.

After this movie I had a strange feeling. I saw that somewhere. But where? Strange...

Alex Bark.
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
Yeah, it's hard for me to think of the story of Under a Killing Moon without thinking of Moonraker.
My blog:
http://nvracar.wordpress.com/
Vracar, Alex, that does bare a strong resemblance to the end of UAKM.

~Keck
Moonraker and Under a Killing Moon both have a comedic element, but i have a feeling Moonraker wasn't trying.

Well aside from Jaws falling in love with a pigtailed girl.
Maybe it was "Deja vu" after all?
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
Definitely inspired UAKM.

I also think the movie Total Recall was a source for lots of things Tex: Mars, mutants, the humor.
Fun fact: Aaron Conners has never seen Moonraker.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Fun fact: George Lucas never saw "The Hidden Fortress."